1. General Conditions
- Period of warranty for mattresses are within 10 (ten) years and furniture and top mattresses within 12 (twelve) months.
- No warranty for beddings, quilts, pillows, cushions, decorations and homeware. These items are under goods returning policy.
- Warranty period is effective from date of delivery note/ receipt of goods.
2. Other Conditions
- Products is still under warranty.
- Buyer provides delivery note.
- Seller warrants for production error only.
3. Warranty Process
- As your request, we will check products and inform you if it is under the scope of warranty.
- We will decide how to fix or replace products under our policy.
- Items with discontinued and unable to repair, we will recall this product and return you a new other one with similar value as a replacement.
- Generally, we will come and check in 24 hours and complete it in next 24 hours. In other cases, we will inform you to arrange a flexible time.
4. The Scopes of Warranty
- Includes spring matter for spring mattress: Spring is loosened and broken to torn cover fabric.
- Hard foam of memory foam mattress:
+ Foam mattress is not recovered totally with a sagging foam on the surface of mattress that you can see with your eyes.
+ Foam is deformed on its sides.
- Hard core of foam mattress: Foam is deformed on its sides.
- Upholstery furniture
Warranty is for frame, foam, spring and hard spare parts and includes:
- Springs is broken that defects surface of furniture.
- A sagging foam in abnormal.
- Frame and hard spare part are broken.
- Wooden furniture
The melamine film or veneer on edges of wooden furniture has been peeled. The cabinet door is curved and warped.
5. Cases of No Warranty
- Products are worn out naturally after time of using as discoloration or stains on surface of products.
- Products are defected or damaged by users as jumping on bed, mattress or sofa, lying on table, dragging table legs, using over load of products.
- Garden products without protection of roofs are kept at sunny and rainy place.
For more information, please contact with our customer service:
Our warranty policy and terms are subject to change without any prior notice.