🌸Online Only KHAI XUAN AN LANH️🌸
selected items, time 01-28/02 ️👉
Same shipping fee
- apply to within Hanoi, Danang, Hochiminh city (time 01-28/02)
Call to order
0904 63 60 63
Desks/Computer Desks/Office Chairs
Duvet Cover Sets Sheets
Lighting and Decorative lighting
Bookcases/Room divider and Coffee Tables
Cushions and Throws
Dining Tables and Dining chairs
Bed Frames and Bedside Tables
Duvets and Pillows
Wardrobes and Shoe Storage
Duvet cover sets flat weave
Duvet cover sets sateen
Duvet Cover Sets Seersucker
Fitted Plain Sheets 90x200cm
Fitted Plain Sheets 140x200cm
Fitted Plain Sheets 160x200cm
Fitted Plain Sheets 180x200cm
Memory Foam Mattresses
Vases and plant pots
Bulbs and accessories
Plates and Bowls
Knives & chopping boards
Tablecloths and Table runners
Glassware & jugs
Double Bed Frames
Single Bed Frames
Sofa chaise longue
Natural Filling Duvets
Fibre Filling Duvets
Natural Filling Pillows
Fibre Filling Pillows
Chests of Drawers
Balcony and Patio
Hallway and Entrance
Dining Room Inspiration
Living room Inspiration
Your cart is empty
Go to Your Cart
Stores and opening hours
Warranty Term and Policy
Check Order status
JYSK Friends Policy
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Discount policy according to order value
Orders valued at full price from VND 30,000,000 and under VND 50,000,000 enjoy a 5% discount.
Orders with original value from VND 50,000,000 or more enjoy 10% discount.
2. Deposit and payment:
- Full price orders, buyer deposit at least 50% of the order value to keep the goods and pay the rest after receiving the goods.
- Orders applying promotions/incentives, buyer pays 100% of order value.
- Cash or bank transfer.
- If the buyer fails to pay in accordance with regulations, the seller has the right to withdraw the product and the buyer cannot receive the deposit back.
3. Storage policy (Buyer consign/stores goods at seller's warehouse)
The storage agreement will be signed if the buyer needs to consign the goods.
Free storage period: 01 (one) month from the date of signing the storage agreement.
In the 2nd and 3rd months, the storage fee is calculated at VND 150,000 per month for every VND 25,000,000 of value order.
Total storage time is not more than 03 (three) months. 1 week before the expiration of the time limit, the seller's representative will call and send a notification via text message or email to the buyer to reconfirm the delivery time and location. The seller will not be responsible for the product after the signed storage period.
4. Exchange - return policy
Exchange/Return goods - Free of charge
The buyer will be able to exchange - return the goods for free within 07 (seven) days from the date on the receipt of the goods, provided that the goods are unused, with the same tags, conditions and full purchase invoice.
Exchange/Return goods for a fee:
- For unused goods, with tags, original packaging and full purchase invoices: from the 8th to the 15th day after receiving the goods, if the buyer wishes to exchange for another product or return the product, a fee of 15% of the product value will be applied.
- For goods that have been removed from packaging, labels or have been installed and handed over, within 15 days:
+ Buyers to exchange for other products will incur a fee of 15% of the product value.
+ Buyer Returns the product for a fee of 30% of the product value.
Not applicable for exchange - return:
- Display products. Products purchased in promotions, discounts, use vouchers, accumulated points.
– The product has been received by the buyer for more than 15 days or the buyer has deposited it for storage for more than 15 days from the date indicated on the purchase invoice.
– Project orders.
Shipping terms of exchange and return products:
The buyer must transport the exchange-return product by themself to the place of purchase or pay all the costs of shipping and installing the exchanged or returned product in accordance with the seller's regulations.
Export VAT invoices:
Because the seller uses electronic invoices and issues invoices on the day of sale, therefore:
In all cases of exchange - return goods if the buyer has received a VAT invoice (value-added invoice), the buyer is responsible for issuing a VAT invoice to accurately refund the products to be exchanged - returned to the seller. If the buyer does not issue a VAT invoice back to the seller of the exchange-returned product, the seller has the right to cancel the invoice with the exchange-returned product.